If you are here, you are at the center of Beyoglu,
the heart of Istanbul.
One of the few hotels on Istiklal Street and located right in the center, near the historical Galatasaray Lisesi and facing Cicek Pasaji, Mr. CAS Hotels is only a few minutes away from Beyoglu’s most important cultural and art centers, food and beverage venues, historical buildings and subway stations.
When you step in to the CAS Hotels, whose front looks the Cicek Pasaji, one of the most fanciful and magnificent structures of Beyoglu, and Fish Market, full of authentic shops, you will open the doors of the history.
You will experience the fun in the form of Istanbul in Pera, one of the most precious areas in Beyoglu and French Street, full of fascinating venues and full of fun at day and night, together with Tarihi Galatasaray Hamami, Cukurcuma, fascinating you while walking in the streets and you take a short journey in history with the nostalgic tram on which you can get right in the front of our hotel.
No without Museum of Innocence! You will reach the museum, materialized inspired by Orhan Pamuk’s famous book, from our hotel in just five minutes on foot. After then, you can visit Dolmabahce Palace in Besiktas by leaving Beyoglu or you can reach out to the Tunnel and you can experience the unique world of Karakoy in there.
Beyoglu, presenting all the colors of daylight, becomes a completely different beauty at nights; luxury restaurants with the best view of Istanbul offering the most exquisite flavors of the world cuisines, local flavors, bars with different music, street musicians, concerts combining with local and foreign artists, open snack places until daylight... The entertainment life spreading in a big city as if the entertainment life spreading in a big city is gathered in Beyoglu. And, Beyoglu never sleeps.
You can take advantage of Mr. CAS guest services in order to enjoy 24/7 living city of Istanbul with a special comfort and to reserve your place in reserved venues. With our guest service in which all the details are considered, there is one thing left, to experience Istanbul. CAS Hotels, one of the few hotels in Istiklal Street and located right in the center of the street, next to the historical Galatasaray High School and opposite of Cicek Pasaji, is located only a few minutes away from the most important cultural and artistic centers, eating and drinking places, historical monuments and metro stations of Beyoglu.
- Cicek Pasaji is right across you!: 10 steps
- Historical tram is just in front of you! : 6 steps
- Grand Pera 150m, : 1min
- Madame Tussauds 150m, : 1min
- Church of Saint Antoine: 190m, : 2min
- Pera Museum 450m, : 5min
- Subway and Tunnel 800m, : 10min
- Neve Shalom Synagogue 970m, : 11min
- Galata Tower 1.2km, : 14min
- Istanbul Modern Art Museum 1,6km, : 20min, : 8min
- Karakoy 1.3km, : 16min
- Dolmabahçe Palace 1,9km, : 25min, : 10min
- Bosphorus 2km, : 8min, : 20min
- Nisantasi 2.5km, : 18min, 8min
- Eminonu and Spice Bazaar 3.6km, : 11min, : 26min
- Grand Bazaar 4.2km, : 14min, 35min
- Sabanci Mueseum 17km, : 25min
- Sultanahmet (Sultanahmet Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Yerebatan Sarnici, Ayasofya) 5km, : 10min, : 29min